This is the easiest dog biscuit recipe you will come across. It is perfect for the beginning baker.
There are no special added ingredients and it calls for the use of simple wheat flour.
This recipe makes all-natural dog biscuits and does not include any preservatives that may be able to prolong shelf life. It is designed to be quick and easy if you need easy dog treat recipes to create treats in a hurry, or if you are just starting out and want to see if you even enjoy baking.
This recipe uses the 10-bone silicone cake pan from K9Cakery. The silicone pan streamlines the baking process. You do not need to pre-grease it, because the oil in the recipe will act like a greasing agent. When you are finished, just put the pan into the dishwasher to get rid of all the dough and oil residue. It will hold its shape!
What you need:
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 18-bone silicone baking pan (does not require pre-greasing because the oil in the recipe will work as a greasing agent)
- A flat baking sheet to place the silicone pan on for stability
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Press the dough into an 18-bone silicone baking pan.
- Place the silicone pan on the baking sheet and place on the middle oven rack.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the pan in for another 60 minutes to get the biscuits dried out and hardened.
- Take the pan out. Simply turn it over and the biscuits will fall right out.
This recipe will yield 15 to 18 thick mini bone-shaped biscuits. Decorate with Fido’s Frosting dog treat icing by dipping or drizzling for beautifully finished treats.